Using a pressure cooker can convert an evening of prepping and cooking over a hot stove to just 10 minutes of prep. Simply dump, set and walk away. This recipe makes for great future leftovers.Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 package frozen corn
- 2 cans (15 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 envelope (1 oz) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown chicken in butter until lightly browned on saute mode, 5-6 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, with the exception of cheese, in the order listed.
- Lock lid and close pressure-release valve.
- Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release for 10 minutes and quick release remaining pressure.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted. Optional, serve with avocado, jalepeno and/or sour cream.
No pressure, no diamonds.Thomas Carlyle
Recipe adapted from: Pressure Cooker Chicken and Bacon White Chili